Positive Coupling is a couples coaching program designed to use the individually unique positive attributes of your relationship and build upon them while strengthening what you and your partner have already.
The couples coaching sessions will arm you with tools and a foundation to help you smoothly throughout the potentially tumultuous times that come with becoming new parents.
Making a smooth transition to parenthood is about getting sound, solid advice on how to set up your life to thrive during those first few days and weeks after your baby is born. And that’s what I’m here for!
Couples Coaching For New Parents
Here are the standard bits of goodness that people have come to expect from working with me:
- Working with you to create a vision for your relationship and your life with baby
- Identifying your values, together and individually
- A plan for everyone to thrive during this life transition
- Tools for managing stress- preparation for the “just in cases”
- Moving past your relationship blind spots (e.g.,
Some extra love I like to give my clients that you won’t find anywhere else includes:
- Home visits (if you live in Toronto)
- Personalized breastfeeding help based on years of hands-on experience as a midwife
- Positive psychology inspired coaching for women, men and couples
- Ideal and personalized approach/program/methodology for thriving in the first two weeks after childbirth
- Non-judgmental support for any questions. Anything goes, I promise.
- Evidence-based, unbiased prenatal education from both a holistic and medical point of view.
My coaching can include one-on-one sessions by Skype or in person. It can include couple coaching sessions (when all parties are willing to be included) or individual sessions or a mixture of both.
Your sessions can include in-home or virtual support, such as relationship health, as well as prenatal education and hands-on support such as breastfeeding in the post partum visits.
Let’s Book A Phone Call
The best way to determine the level of support that you need and how I can provide that support, is for us to have a phone call together and talk it through. Simply click here to arrange time for us to talk! I’ll be looking forward to it!